After a few months of portfolio tinkering as well as getting other personal stuff in order (not to mention being snowed in and not being able to travel into London due to insufficient transport), I've finally got my new website up and running!
Furthermore, it's quite daunting to start a blog; especially when the world and the internet at large is already oversaturated with bloggers, vloggers and photographers. Nevertheless, might as well give it a go and see where this takes me. From today onward, I aim to keep an up-to-date blog of whatever I get up to photographically speaking; whether it be gigs, conventions or exhibitions.
Speaking of which, I'm attending the fast approaching Walker Stalker Con (London) on 10th & 11th March, and fingers crossed, attending the following conventions throughout the year:
- 17th & 18th March - MCM Birmingham Comic Con
- 25th to 27th May - MCM London Comic Con
- 26th & 27th May - Heroes and Villains Fan Fest (London)
- 27th to 29th July - London Film & Comic Con (LFCC)
- 22nd & 23rd September 2018 - MCM Scotland Comic Con (Glasgow)
- 24th to 26th October 2018 - MCM London Comic Con (again)
- 24th and 25th November 2018 - MCM Birmingham Comic Con (again)
- Date and Location TBA - London Super Comic Con 2018
Moreover, both of my latest reviews for Photomonitor are now online to read (please go and check 'em out):
I haven't shot many gigs or such in the last month or so (due to lack of funds), but I'm optimistic that work will pick up soon. In the meantime, you can view what I've shot thus far here.